Top Reasons A Business Should Have A Uniform Program
Companies across the country rely on uniforms to identify their employees and brand, make them look more professional, and add convenience for their employees.
But are uniforms right for you? Here are some of the key advantages CITY Laundering identified in over 100 years of experience in the uniform business.
At CITY, we pride ourselves on providing the best service possible to make your job easier. One of our core values is to be the most responsive launderer in the region, so solving issues is our top priority. Our uniform programs are backed by our promise to provide clients a true business partnership with a truly excellent customer service experience.
- A uniform program gives you the key advantage of convenience. You don’t have to worry about uniforms not being where they should be or not looking their best. As a total solutions provider, we take pride in taking care of all of your business needs when it comes to cleanliness, safety and image. We pick up dirty and bring you clean—Clean and Simple.
- We manage your uniforms so you can focus on managing your business. No need to track inventory, repairs or new employees waiting for uniforms. CITY’s dedicated team will make sure all of those things are taken care of.
- We know uniforms. All of our solutions are customized to your needs. Because we are a family-owned and operated business, we understand how important it is for your employees to feel comfortable and secure.
We have created our own system so you can count on transparency, consistency and accountability when it comes to a uniform program with CITY. The CITY Asset Management program or CAM is a fully customized program to ensure the customer’s bill is as foreseeable as possible. We have created a billing solution that addresses potentially inconsistent weekly invoicing and takes care of irregularities like missing or damaged garments from the start, so you don’t have to deal with lingering problems.
- We make it easy. The CAM program helps maintain a positive client-business relationship because our clients are not frustrated with inconsistent invoices or uncontrollable fees. Their bills are always predictable and easy to understand
- There are no randomized fees to worry about. When an employee quits or is terminated, traditionally, a uniform service charges a restocking fee to put that employee’s uniform back in inventory. Such fees can add up quickly and can alter the predictability of an invoice and your future planning. Our unique system helps prevent those charges from happening.
- Once you are part of the CITY family, we take care of you no matter what. We believe in being partners and building a partnership that’s mutually beneficial. CITY’s success comes from partnering with businesses looking for long-term relationships. We strive to forge partnerships that last, and because of that, many generations have trusted CITY since our very beginning in 1906.
Making sure your employees are and feel safe is arguably one of the most important things when it comes to workplace productivity. Studies have shown, a safe workplace is a great workplace, and at CITY, a uniform rental program ensures you have uniforms that comply with local and state guidelines and are right no matter the job.
- A rental uniform program ensures we clean your uniforms to the highest possible standards, with state-of-the-art equipment and chemicals. Take-home toxins have become an increasing issue and we don’t want your employees to feel the pressure of potentially exposing their loved ones to toxins. By letting us handle their uniforms, the potential of them taking home anything dangerous reduces exponentially.
- We are the only laundry facility in the region to be hygienically clean certified. The certification recognizes linen, uniform, and facility services companies’ commitment to hygienic cleanliness through laundry plant inspections and third-party, quantified biological testing. Through rigorous testing, we ensure you can count on clean uniforms and don’t have to worry about harmful bacteria getting to your customers.
- No matter the business we want to make sure you stay compliant with OSHA guidelines and any local ordinance. Because our programs are customized, we make sure to identify what your employees need to stay safe at your business no matter if it’s high visibility uniforms, flame retardant pants, or flame-resistant shirts. We make sure you can focus on your business instead of worrying about safety.